I am so excited as this is my very first time to participate in Instagram art challenge. I had done several other art challenges on WordPress, you can see them on the home tabs.
I came across artbybianca’s post and got inspired to paint these beautiful caladiums. I have used canson 140 lb cold press paper and white nights colors. The artwork size is 9*12”. I followed below steps, you can see the work in progress photos below.
- I started with pencil sketches to figure out which composition to go with 📝
- After finalizing the layout I moved to pencil drawing ✍🏼
- Masked the leaves so that I could paint background 🎨
- I added few pinks and green in the background to give diffuse leaves effect. 🍃
- Once done with background, moved to paint leaves 👩🏼🎨
Thanks Bianca for arranging this art challenge. It was fun painting this one ☝🏼
You can see every day doodles on my instagram @artbysnehal. Thanks for stopping by, have a nice week ahead.